Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Today the sun is shining. So far, this winter has been mild-ish and kind to us. I know the winter is just starting; but shhhhhh; maybe it will be gentle on us this year. I saw "Memoirs of a Geisha". The film progressed slowly which gave me lots of time to savour the scenery - the gardens, the costumes. The story; well yet another tale where women are commodities. I'm working on my sock, at the toe decreasing stage now, so soon I will have another picture. Business is slow (as is usual for this time of year) but that means The Boss is worried and a worried boss makes for walking-on-egg-shell-time. Any minute there is the threat of decreasing the paycheques for awhile. Shit! Just when I have myself on a budget that works and my run-away savings account is growing, the threat of being cut back looms overhead. OM. Om Mani Padme Om saidhttp://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=Om+Mani+Padme+Hum&meta= with index finger and thumb joined in a circle; of course :>).

Namaste

No comments: