Monday, May 03, 2004

It's May, the grasses are emerald green, the earth is moist and new shoots are coming up everywhere. Flowers are coming out one by one. The furniture is outside now; I'm still working on the lawn and a few changes around the garden.

Can't do too much because of my nasty knee(s).

Last weekend my best bud Leslie came for a visit. We went to see H.H. The Dalai Lama. What an absolutely wonderful event that was....just to be in the same room as him. He is "special". His message would save the world if all would listen. A wonderful childlike sense of humour he has.

I need to get back at sewing. I have a top to make that will go with my skirt. I want to bead.

My mosaic birdbath is almost ready to go outside. Just have to wait for the grout sealer to set...in 3 hours and it's ready for a test run!


No comments: