Overview & Best Season of Delhi............November 2012...we're planning!Delhi presents a high variation between the summers and winters climates.
- Summers (March to June) are scorching with temperature rises to 47°C. Typically tourists avoid visting Delhi during the hot months of April to June.
- Winters (December to February) are very chill, with temperature dropping down to 1°C. January is foggy with heavy fogs disrupting traffics.
- Monsoons (July to September) are accompanied with heavy flooding rains intermittently. The gardens in Delhi are getting enlivened up during the monsoons.
- July to Septemebr is good for city trips and short sight seeing trips. Keep a watch on road blocks due to rains.
- October to December is ideal for all kinds of sight seeing activities in and around Delhi.
- January is chilly and fogs may disrupt the morning hours activities.
- February and March are pleasant and suitable for outings.