Friday, October 05, 2007

Thanksgiving...an extra weekend day...turkey time...autumn colours...and warm, um no make that hot summer-like days. I'll take these sunny days. I will cook the traditional Thanksgiving dinner on Monday and will toss WW out the window for that day - turkey, stuffing, whipped potatoes, green beans, carrots, rolls, pickles, tomatoes, pumpkin pie and butter tarts - groan!








I am thankful for....... my little boys and my big 'kids'.....my boys all grown up!




















Friendship..the best..best friends for 46 years and still counting..of course!



Music & Laughter --- wow two of my favourite smart women together - Joni Mitchell & Rosie O'D





I am thankful for too many things to write down here.




Be Thankful......................and finally...........

Peace - one of my beautiful nieces, Sarah...I think this picture exudes peace, don't you?

1 comment:

Gill said...

Yes, the photo does exude peace. Very nice!
xo
Gillian