Wednesday, November 14, 2007



I'm having knitting issues, frustrating knitting issues. These issues include lack of motivation to get something done, errors in my knitting, too many projects on the "go" and I can't settle down to finish anything. Sound familiar? And the biggest issue of all - FIT - this is such a challenge for me. And so I picked up a sock I started in the spring and abandoned for summer knitting and even this sock is not FITTING. Huge. Maybe I can gift it to someone with bigger feet than mine. Frrrrrrustrating sometimes. Even the orange hemp top I have been knitting forEVer is not working out. Here's a picture before I get out my ball winder and pull the whole darn thing apart - again!

2 comments:

gazingoutback said...

Like the colour!
Don't be frustrated...you seem to work thru it and voila...a new...something!!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Oh but it is such a gorgeous shade....Love that. I want to wear it on my head:-)