Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Do you ever wonder.................who might be lurking around your blog......someone from the past perhaps? I wonder all the time if ________ is here, or if _______ ever pops in, that's if _______even remembers me. Crazy.



This time of year, 2 days ago in fact, I always think of Christine Thea Partridge, my childhood friend, it would have been her 59th birthday on the 18th but she left this world 3 days before her 54th birthday. Christine was an original technogeek and started me on this blog 6 1/2 years ago when one could only write and the choice of templates was limited to two, I think. She would be so happy that the blog is now so easy and colourful and I can even add pictures!



More Christmas baking is done...tiny mince tarts, butter tarts with "soy nuts" instead of peacans. Because of Sab's allergy, I'm making a nut-free platter of treats.

No comments: