Friday, March 17, 2006

I finished a kitchen project. Man alive it feels so good to check one more thing off the list.

The kitchen needs painting. Do I want to paint it? I'd like to snap my fingers and it would be done. I think I like the planning part the best and as I haven't finished the planning part yet, I don't really have to think about the painting part - yet.

The sun is wonderful. But even in my little microclimate out the back door, it is still too cold. If it warms up even a tad tomorrow I think I can manage a little bit of garden work ---- picking up garbage and droppings and things like that. Have a little look-around.

I watched "Crash" last night. Wow. It was incredible, lives weaving in and out and sad too that we seem to need a crash moment to get "it". I'm still reading "The Mistress of Spices". I want to plough through it now because my next read is waiting for me - "The Ice Queen" by Alice Hoffman. The cover says "it is her best work since 'Practical Magic'". Oh good.

I have a necklace to finish that I've had hanging around forever it seems. L's work has inspired me to get the bead bag out again. Thank you for the shove.

No comments: