Wednesday, January 17, 2007




I was working on the celtic vest. I knew when I saw the pattern that it would probably not be suitable for me. I was right. The yarn seduced me and I had to have it. So, while being entertained by the Golden Globe awards, I proceeded to rip the entire vest out, one row at a time because I was working with two yarns and swing needles.


I have started this hat................it is winter now...................with the thick variegated yarn and with the co-ordinating finer, wool and silk blend yarn I will make these fingerless gloves.
Hopefully I will have not one but two completed projects soon!


3 comments:

Ash said...

Hey Leslie...thanks for visiting my blog and for the kind comments.

So, when are you coming to India ? Here's a HUGE welcome....

Regards,
Ash

Ash said...

And oh, cool knitting there!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Loving the gloves - hope you manage to do them - and oh so wish that I did something useful like knit.