Tuesday, February 27, 2007


Soon is now! I started "Claude" last night....here is a quicky & fuzzy picture....I love working with Debbie Bliss Cotton and Angora blend...and I think this pattern will be a good one for me....easy with a few challenging bits. I am loving the colour I picked.

Gas? Gas? Gas? Prices are rising and supply is decreasing. This is the talk buzzing around Ontario today. Umm, now it is getting just a wee bit scary - we run a service business and need to get around York and Simcoe region to do our work. The noon news is talking about the affect on the trucking industry - the industry that brings food and supplies to our stores. Uh Oh. And now the news has switched to the doctor's shortage.

I think I'll turn the news off, put my head in the sand, and go back to my knitting.


No comments: