Tuesday, May 15, 2007

All of a sudden I realized just how much knitting I have to do. The list grows but the completed projects are lagging. I have cotton projects and a hemp project, both perfect for summer knitting. Soon. I'm still settling back in to real life after a vacation. First vacation in 1 1/2 years. Nice. I want to plan the next trip (despite the flight problem on our return from Miami) soon. Trade off the list of house projects - sort the wants and the musts - and put something away for this mystery holiday to happen. It is humid tonight and it is raining softly now. One thunderstorm just went through and now the sky is that eary grey-red-yellow colour and the atmosphere is silent. Still. The calm before the storm. Ah-ha here we go again, thunder, lightening. Signing off.

No comments: