Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Hmmmmmm...have been quiet...busy in the garden - fall clean-up....getting ready for TIFF...I don't know what "getting ready for TIFF" really means, except maybe I can't do anything else but think about what to wear, pack, what food will we need in this new accommodation this year...the weather should be a huge mix if the forecast is correct - from 30c and high humidity Friday to single digits overnight one night...like 8C or something horrible like that....and the possibility of rain!! Oh no not rain..not now.....

....likely I'm gone now until after TIFF....must finish my silk scarf tonight and tomorrow night braid the fringe....I won't have the baby sweater made for the shower next weekend...maybe for baby's first Christmas..yes! there's a plan.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

The film (Buddha collapsed out of shame) looks amazing. I'll look out for it. Hope the rest of the TIFF was as wonderful.