Friday, May 09, 2008

Snowdrops...this photo was taken about mid-April. I want to photograph this same little spot of the garden as it changes over the season.


May 4...the snowdrops are all but little whispy bits now and the tulips have taken over. I can see a little fern beginning to uncurl. Who will put on the next show in this little spot? Wait and see. Today I "graduated" from physio knee class. 7 weeks of intense work and my knees are doing just fine. The left knee is fabulous, the right...well at times it gives me a bit of trouble and doesn't quite feel like my knee. Of course it isn't completely a real knee...it is difficult to explain the feeling...heavy, dull, empty, like that portion of my leg doesn't exist. Like the feeling of numbness AND sensitivity to the skin around my knees...these are all feelings that other patients are familiar with. How can something be numb and sensitive at the same time??? I don't know.


2 comments:

carolyn said...

Well congrats on your graduation! I'm sure things will continue to improve as time goes on.

gazingoutback said...

Hasn't the weather been fabulous?... A belated B-day gift will soon arrive...