Sunday, May 25, 2008


Thank You Leslie my best bud! What a wonderful gift.
You may look at this spade and ask "what is so wonderful about this tool?" Well, for starters, look at where my hands are. A typical ordinary spade would have a long pole only and you would grasp the pole one hand above the other, place your foot on the spade and dig in. But, in that position you must twist your body to get around the spade. Not so with this dandy lime green handle. Also, one can use the strength of your arms as well as the big push from your foot to get into the dirt. It's brilliant. A fabulous tool for anyone with back problems and me with tender new knees.
Thanks and hugs to you.

1 comment:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

This looks like a highly useful tool!
Speaking of tools, did you really mean to tell me that I was so "cleaver" on my blog? I'm a pacifist, I swear:)