Thursday, August 06, 2009

A weird and wonderful summer this is turning out to be. Never have I had such green grass in the backyard...in fact keeping grass alive back there has always been a challenge and this year I abandoned by plan of eliminating grass entirely as I have done in the front. My Annabell hydrangeas are huge and love this west coast/English summer as well. The hostas not so...too much rain for them and the slugs have multiplied by the millions. Now we're into the final month of summer (holidays for some), I'm thinking towards September. September is my most favourite month of all. I love the warm, generally dry, sunny days and cool nights and most of all I love TIFF - The Toronto International Film Festival.

2 comments:

Lolly said...

Oh, that sounds wonderful! I would love the TIFF too. September is a good month... I think I like October and November the most, but September is good too :)

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.