Sunday, June 17, 2007

Awwwwwk!!! Tooth pain....something horrible is happening to the two remaining teeth under a bridge. So much for strict oral hygiene....didn't do me any good. I can't even think what the cost is going to be. I wonder if the dentist would have a sale? You know get one bridge at full price and the second at half price and a free whitening session. I think this is a good idea. But right now I'm still in pain and can't think beyond waiting for the antibiotics to kick in so I can lay off the pain meds. I took regular Tylenol today but tonight I feel the need for a T-3 at bedtime. Ever so gradually the pain is worsening; the roof of my mouth is hot and sore and I'm just miserable.




On an up side....look what came in the mail Friday....I ordered this at the beginning of the week. I love it. I have made a cloth case/bag to keep it in. The plastic case/bag it came with was too stiff and smelly. The cane goes together very smoothly and quickly. To fold it back, I'd need to sit and do the job...in other words isn't not a one hand job. Very tight tension "elastic" running through the parts is the secret to this cane working. I know I will appreciate this...it fits in my Tilley bag and in my backpack/bag.




Gardened...weeded....cut back stuff...cut lawn...made lasagna...had parents Saturday for dinner...weeded some more...knit (a silk seacell scarf)...thank God for T3's!!












No comments: