Monday, June 11, 2007

"Claude" the cardigan, before blocking and buttons. I like the drape, I like the yarn, I like the pattern...but....despite accurate measuring and swatching, it is still too big! So, it will be a big comfy sloppy sweater and perhaps one day I will knit this pattern again, going down a size in needles and pattern. I will take some pictures of the finished project.
Fuscia....such tropical lush colours and perfect for my north-facing porch
Hens & chicks....like hostas, I have them everywhere; so this year many of them went into pots and I placed them around on tables and in spots on the porch.
I painted the little bistro chairs and then we found a matching side table in the garage...I am thinking they give the porch a little French Bistro feel?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: