Wednesday, February 19, 2003

I bought a book today...yes another book. The stack beside my bed is growing taller every day it seems. There's not much time to read before my eyes get heavy - I wonder why I feel so guilty reading during the day? Anyway, bought "Shambhala, The Sacred Path of the Warrior". I'll let you know what I think when I get into it.

It's mild today, the icicles at the side of the house are melting. Drip drip drip-drip drip...it's like a winter water feature. God I hate that term "water feature". There are a few terms I don't like but I do like to use them for fun. I watch a lot of HGTV and here they come, the words I hate; but love to use. "Space", "punch of colour", "window treatments", to name a few.

Maybe I should use those words instead of swear words. The boys will really think I've flipped if I do. Can you picture it???

Today I took the 4-runner for a wash in one of those self-serve places. Oh what fun I had, never been to one of those before. For $4.00 I got a clean car and had a blast with that hose!

Namaste,

L

No comments: