Tuesday, February 18, 2003

I'm sitting here looking at the screen and wondering what am I going to write? My mind is rambling...perhaps I should just let my fingers follow.

I've been feeling very esoteric lately, very spiritual, searching for soul work. Perhaps with all the turmoil in the global world this is a nice place to be; it's peaceful and quiet. I like it here. I've been listening to music that inspires me, I've been eating better. Well some of the time, most of the time. There are days when I eat only pure unadulterated poison - junk food. I've been practicing yoga more and loving that. I feel 5'8" after a session and that alone is a good thing. I have been attempting......no - I have been creating, a bit of painting, a bit of stamping, a bit of this and a bit of that. Whatever I create will be good enough for me.

Sleep still does not come easily though.

It's snowing. It is either too cold to snow, or it snows. I took Dunny for a walk in the field. Man alive he loves the snow. I looked like "Nanuk of the North" with my red James Bay coat down to my knees and my big white boots that go up to my knees. Dunny rolls, and dives and runs and buries his face in the snow. If he's not getting enough attention out there, or he thinks you are heading home too soon for his liking, he charges you. He always stops just in time but it can give you a fright. What a silly dog. He likes nothing better than getting to the top of the little hill, rolling on his back and propelling himself down the hill. He's a Disney Dog.

I suppose I have given myself a "mental health day" today. Haven't touched a speck of office work, though the house is clean and the laundry is done. Hmmmm what to do this afternoon? Perhaps read, perhaps create, perhaps......

Namaste,

L

No comments: