Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Spring. Good Weekend coming up. Long weekend. Friday is a holiday. Sunday is my birthday and we'll go to my parent's for dinner. Today it is mild a bit cloudy and a good day to dig in the front garden. I have to fix up the mess left bythe driveway builders! I used to prepare for a day of gardening by doing a few stretches. Now I have to protect my knees with my magnet braces, take an anti-inflammatory and a heavy-duty pain medication and then I can dig it.

My "boss" just called...man live that guy can bring me down so fast. Bitch bitch bitch, telling me over and over again what he's going to tell his worker....but he never does really...he tells me and then gives his worker an "idea" of what he's trying to get at. Never direct. It drives me NUTS.

OM

Om Mani Padme Hum

No comments: