Thursday, October 16, 2008


What I need I'm going to get! ................ maybe

I need a great big shot of inspiration and I think I know just how to get it.....a little trip via the Viva-Blue (bus) and the Red Rocket (TTC subway) down to the MTCC (Metro Toronto Convention Centre) right downtown - yay - to spend a day at the Creative Needlework Festival .

I'm playing with the idea of doing this bright and early Saturday morning and spending the entire day there...all by my self...'cuz poop-head isn't interested in doing anything that doesn't interest him! So much for compromise in a relationship...I'm one that does a whole lot of that (compromise) and I've just about had it. Besides poop-head isn't fun if he isn't following his interests (sounds like a child doesn't it...ahem) and lacking a fellow knitter/crafter in my area, a little solo trip will be enlightening.

All sorts of yarn under one big roof...there is also sewing, scrapbooking, stamping, beading and other needlework...but it is the knitters I want to visit.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Hey I just wanted to say you're doing a great thing, taking care of yourself. I'm married to a poophead too, although he's not always a poophead. Or I wouldn't be there (here) I guess.

I'm also into fibre - and ayurveda which is how I stumbled on your blog strangely enough.

More power to you - from Vancouver Island.